PRIVATE DENTAL HYGIENE CLINIC
Changes we've made in the office to protect against the spread of COVID-19.
A few tips for your next appointment:
Allow 1 hour and 15 minutes for your visit.
This gives us time to cover the extra steps required and complete additional paperwork.
Bring an extra sweater or blanket. Due to the increase in air circulation, you may find the
temperature cool. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a blanket for you.
Please arrive on time. If you find the door locked, not to worry!
We are there, we just have to restrict the number of people in the office at this time. No walk-in
Steps we have taken for everybody's protection:
- Glass partition placed at reception area for extra protection for staff and clients.
- Client pre-screening area prior to appointment: hand sanitizer, no contact temperature check, COVID-19 questionnaire.
- Priority morning appointments for elderly or immune-compromised.
- Enhanced air circulation and air purification:
- Increase of natural ventilation and air flow in operatory
- Use of Air Defender unit at the point of care to remove aerosols while working.
- Dyson HEPA filtration system in the operatory for further room purification.
- A decrease in the number of clients per day and an increase time between clients to allow for increased air turn over in the office.
- A preprocedural rinse of 1% Hydrogen Peroxide prior to starting appointment.
- You will notice the office has been cleared of toys, magazines and decor so it may look a little bare.
- Enhanced sanitizing of high traffic areas.
- Touchless Point of Sale terminal.
**Please note that any signs of illness will require you to reschedule your appointment**